2018 Season: Online Registration Form
Please register up to four family members at a time using this form. Please note that the discount for 3 or more family members will be subtracted from the fees for the 3rd player.
U6 – Co-ed – Learn to Play – Wednesdays
U8 – Co-ed – Mondays and Wednesdays
U10 – Girls – Tuesdays and Thursdays
U12 – Girls -Mondays and Wednesdays
U14 – Girls -Tuesdays and Thursdays
U16 – Girls -Mondays and Wednesdays
U19 – Girls -Mondays and Wednesdays
Parent / Legal Guardian Contact Information
By applying to register a player with the Richmond Hill Minor Softball Association (“RHMSA”) you are agreeing to and acknowledging the following terms and conditions:
• That you are the parent or legal guardian of the player being registered or otherwise have the legal right to register the player and to enter into these terms and conditions
• That you acknowledge that due to the inherent nature of the sport there may be risks involved in the player’s voluntary participation in the games or other activities organized by the RHMSA, and you irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the RHMSA, its directors, coaches, umpires and other volunteers from any and all costs, claims, demands, actions or other proceedings including reasonable legal expenses based on any claim, demand or action whatsoever their nature or howsoever they may arise, including negligence on the part of RHMSA, its directors, coaches, umpires and other volunteers, resulting from the registered player’s participation in any RHMSA activity
• That you consent to the use by the RHMSA of the player’s photo or likeness on its website or in other promotional material;
• That you consent to the collection and retention by the RHMSA of your or the player’s personal data for the purposes of registering the player and for providing other communications to you or the player by the RHMSA in connection with the player’s participation in current and future RHMSA activities
• That you will abide by the RHMSA Code of Conduct, rules and regulations as published on the RHMSA website
• That no refunds will be given after June 15 of the current season; that refunds are based on the Refund Policy listed on the Registration Information page.
• That a charge of $25.00 will be levied for a NSF cheque;
• That all online payments are handled through PayPal, an eBay company, and as such no financial information about your bank accounts or credit cards is made available to or held by the RHMSA.
After selecting the Paypal option, you will be given the choice to use Visa, Mastercard, or Debit via Paypal. These are your only options when registering online. You do not need to have a Paypal account to use the Paypal option.
If you have any concerns using the online registration form, please contact email@example.com.