RHMSA is Richmond Hill’s Softball league, which provides year-round development for the youth of Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. We are a not-for-profit public Softball organization that is 100% run by volunteers. This league is only as good as the community it serves and your help is needed with:
- Supporting your kid’s effort in sports.
- Giving something back to the game of Softball.
- Contributing to our community of Richmond Hill.
- Helping children develop skills such as communication and teamwork.
- Doing something rewarding while spending time with family and friends.
We have vacant Executive Board Member positions (no experience necessary) as well as coaching opportunities for the 2017 season. Volunteering for RHMSA is a great way to give back and to have a sense of accomplishment. If you’re ready to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to attend a RHMSA board meeting to see what it’s all about. Our meetings are generally on the second Wednesday of every month at the Elgin Barrow arena in the Board Room.